3 Aug 2015

See Photos of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man on Fire

Using a power bank charger? You are advised to be careful with it as a user was almost set on fire when the device caught fire in his pocket.
 
A Facebook user was almost set on fire when his power bank charger caught fire in his pocket burning his left thigh and his trousers.

The victim, Neo Rantele Kuaho went on went on Facebook to call on the attention of others that use this device to be careful while using it.

He narrated his encounter thus: "I am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my powerbank in my pocket. I said it in the morning... I am with God and his favour. Could have been worse but luckily I escaped with a minor burn on my thigh. Guys be careful with these powerbanks for you cellphones. They literally catch fire."