1 Jan 2015

Dear 9JAFEDS Fam! Happy New Year to You all....

Yay! We made it..Its 2015. 365 days of overcoming all challenges, hurdles, setbacks..365 days of grace,strength, resilience ,favour, blessings, success, joy and laughter.

Wow! I meant to write a real lengthy note..But i'm overwhelmed with gratitude and love. So much love from you all this year. So much grace and favour ‎.

Tonight, I sincerely pray for those who weren't opportuned  to make it ‎.May they continue to rest in peace.

I wish you a year overflowing with love, a basket filled with the good fruits of life. ‎Thank you so much  9JAFEDS FANS.
Happy new year.. My resolution? Love Love and more Love..And more Blogger's Diary's ...lol
Special Request 
Please this month, I want to give a token of appreciation to 8 readers who have been there from the start. These readers have been really committed and want them to know I appreciate them.

DELE
WASIU
DEMOLA
PRINCE
KYLE
SEAN
HENRY
BUGATTY

Last but not least,thanks to each and everyone my advertisers MTN,GUINNESS,SUREBET247. I appreciate you .. More business this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment