19 Aug 2015

Check Out the Sexy All-women Fighting Army Formed By Popular Singer to Fight ISIS (Photos)

They rape us. We kill them...popular Yazidi singer forms all-female fighting unit to take revenge on ISIS for forcing their sisters into sexual slavery and beheading their brothers.
 
A renowned Yazidi singer, Xate Shingali, has brought together and formed the 'Sun Girls' batallion to take on Islamic State militants (ISIS) on the battlefield in Iraq. The women of an all-female Yazidi batallion is now risking death or worse, to fight back against the ISIS thugs who abducted, raped or murdered thousands of their people.
 
The bitter truth is, if her beautiful and young troops are ever caught by the enemy, they will either be killed or, more likely, be held by the extremists as their personal sex slaves. Even the youngest, just 17years, brushes off that terrifying prospect, adding: "Before I was scared, now I cannot be scared of them. Any second they tell us to fight ISIS I am ready... I hope to kill them all. Even if they kill me, I will say I am a Yazidi."
 
The brigade's founder and commander is Xate Shingali, a renowned singer in northern Iraq
 
30-year old Xate Shingali, who performed traditional Yazidi folklore music all over northern Iraq, was granted special permission to form the unit by the Kurdish President. She formed the brigade on July 2 and has since recruited 123 female fighters aged between 17 - the minimum age required to join and 30.
 
 
Speaking from the Sharya refugee camp, just outside Dohuk, Xate said the male Kurdish fighters are training them to use AK47s. "We have had only basic training and we need more... But we are ready to fight ISIS anytime."
 
17-year old Jane Fares shrugged off the prospect of being beheaded
by ISIS and said: 'Even if they kill me, I will say I am a Yazidi'

Xate's youngest recruit, 17-year old Jane Fares, escaped from Sinjar mountain with her brother and sister when ISIS laid siege to the entire region. The softly spoken teenager, who has only just joined the unit, said her family is very proud of her, adding: "My father was so happy when I had told him I had joined this union.  All families accept us to join this union... We are happy to fight along side the peshmerga."
 
 
Reports states that the deadly ISIS kidnapped thousands of Yazidi women and very young girls when it stormed their villages in Sinjar province, northern Iraq, in August 2014.

 
Source: Dailymail