2 Nov 2015

How I Lost My Virginity - Actress, Adediwura Blarkgold Reveals

While talking about romance, Nollywood actress Wura Gold reveals an interesting part of her life.
Adediwura Blarkgold Adesegha

Losing her virginity isnt a memory that she would forhet in a hurry, because it is perhaps her most unforgetable romanic experience.

Sexy Yoruba actress Adediwura Adesegha popularly called Wura Gold reveals that some of the best times of her life were the ones she shared wih the father of her only son, couple of years back which led to her losing her virginity as a woman.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, the well endowed actress revealed, “My most unforgettable romantic experience was on a St Valentine’s Day when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon – I was deflowered!” she quipped

“I can never forget that experience because it was a great turning point in my life and I smile each time I remember because it was earned by the father of my child” she added.

Gold has since been long separated from her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment