2 Jun 2015

I won't call myself a role model-Kim Kardashian


Kim opened up on July issue of Glamour magazine on her growth ...The mother of one who is pregnant with her second child said ..
 I’m a completely different person. I don’t know if it’s growing up or being with Kanye, who’s more private, but I try and live my off time as privately as possible. I used to enjoy the spotlight. If I had a day off from filming, I didn’t know what to do. Now I enjoy my family time so much, there is this sense of, If it all went away, and I was just a mom, I would love my life. 
On being a role model

 I’m not trying to influence anyone else; I’m not saying, “Do what I do.” I think it’s a little pretentious to say, “I’m a role model”; I would never say that, and I don’t think of myself that way. Are there things I’d take back? I don’t know if I’d take back the lessons that I’ve learned. Yeah, there are things that I’d be embarrassed about or wish didn’t happen, but if I didn’t have all those bad, crazy things, would I be who I am today? I don’t know.
On her style
 My style was really fun and flirty and cute; very colorful, very trendy. When I started dating Kanye, he was like, “Babe, you have so many crazy shoes and platforms with spikes and jewels, so much going on. Can I have my stylist come and we’ll clean out your closet?” I’ve become in love with this still sexy but just cleaner look.
On North doing a nude shoot
I think I would if it were done artsy and cool. I can’t speak for Kanye—he freaks out when she tries on my heels.