24 Apr 2015

Stories that Touch:2 (Must Read)

I got a mail in respect of the 'stories that touch'' post yesterday .The guy who wrote the story yesterday said his lady who dumped him for another man has been begging him to forgive her as she has been unable to conceive ...He says he has forgiven her and doesn't understand why they think he hasn't ..So this is the story of yet another reader with a similar experience..

I dated this lady too since my 200level days (Started dating Dec 4, 2008 2:35:39 am) and we were together till I finished in the University in 2010. We had plans and was working towards getting married too. Lost my dad Aug 27th 2010 5:13pm, she was the one that heard his last words with me. I had thought I had gotten to my last bus stop. December of 2010, when we returned from the 21-days NYSC camping, I took her home to meet my parent and she was welcomed with gifts and smile because my mum had always believe in me since I don't womanize.
We just packed to our own apartment so there was space, She spent few days and left. We went back to NYSC To my surprise around Feb 2011, she had started dating another person and we were having so many issues. Finally, she broke up with me May 30th 2011 10:am.

She later begged me a few month to marry the same guy but I quickly spotted that as a trap and I forgave instantly and started praying she did not have any issue to return to me for any form of forgiveness especially in bearing children. And God answered my prayers. I will just advice this guy to keep praying for the lady out of his pure mind and motive so his name will not be dragged in the mud. Humans can be wicked. If care is not taken, they will do more than begging.Thank you.

That said..If you have any touching relationship story to share with us  by  email oghosky@gmail.com