13 Mar 2015

It's old news-Jim Iyke reacts to his interview on 'Nadia Buari,Charles Novia...


Jim Iyke has reacted to his interview where he talked about Nadia Buari,Charles Novia ,and Segun Arinze in the latest issue of Glam Africa..He said the interview was granted a year ago and his stance has sure changed ..
I guess he is referring to Nadia Buari part


He said on Nadia Buari
“You don't need a soothsayer to tell you nor do you need a fake prophet to spell it out to you. I am the kind of man that drops hints; I do not have to tell the whole story because it makes you lose your mystic, it makes you lose the strength of your advantage over people. But here I am with my BFF, an incredibly intelligent and beautiful person and I think that is what I need in my life”.
On Charles Novia and Segun Arinze
I will deem it completely reprehensible if I say what happened was orchestrated like people suggested. Segun Arinze and Charles Novia, men that I respected a lot, came out to say something completely derogatory of what happened that day. I am not really cool with Novia, we have always been at odds with each other, and nobody asked his opinion on what happened to another actor. If you want to be relevant; direct movies and project your creativity, so people will respect you more. Do not involve yourself in people’s private issues, I don’t talk about your wife, I do not say she is overweight, nor do I talk about the fact that you need therapy. I do not talk about your personal issues though looking at you, I am sure you have enormous personal issues.