28 Mar 2015

Amazing! Donjazzy makes someone's dream come true ....

So Don jazzy made someone's dream come true. Yesterday, he posted a chat with a guitarist he found on instagram. He felt the guy was amazing and invited him to his studio and he has produced his first single..How awesome ..
: "Afternoon guys. So I promised @iamGodwynGuitar the awesome guitarist that we will all support him to achieve his dreams. Here is my first step and now I really need everyone to support in anyway we can. Pls download #Promise by Godwyn Ft @Aphrodija. This is the first song he is ever recording and I think he did justice. Not your typical dimkpadimkpa music but I totally LOVE it. Their are a lot of talents out there but I really can't sign everyone. I wish I could. I have decided to help a few people to kick off their careers starting with Godwyn. PLS Download, listen and Share. Link in my bio. God bless. #SMD"