27 Sept 2014

See The Reason WHY Peeshaun And His Brother Skuki Cant Make Good Music


Lool! BTW guys: I wanna apologize for the blog being dormant lately, not like my muse left me. Since i lost my ipad, it's been very tedious. Usually, i go to school with my ipad and update during breaks...my laptop is bigger, the size makes it not convenient for work during intervals. i don't even have the strength to carry it around like that, lol!

Meanwhile, i have three 'carryovers', so sad...My course advisor 
summoned  me for a 'heart-to-heart' talk on why i had three carryovers (which is unlike me), i told him i also run an infotainment site and he quickly advised i close it and focus on my academics...Naa! I don't think i will ever want to close this blog..This blog has really helped me alot, i swear, financially, spiritually and mentally! weird right? you can never imagine the joy i feel, when someone
sends me a mail, like "Mimi! Where are you? Update the blog nah!"  or "Mimi i love ur blog like crazy", "i'm addicted" or "nice job on ur blog" . The other thing is getting to know wonderful people like Uncle T, Osborne, Doctorbobby, Helena, Chioma and many more, all through blogging! BLOGGING has really helped me a lot.


Yes! There will be slow gist days, "dry days", lol, but just know have got you big time and it ll get better in time, i promise!