20 Jul 2014

Blog Reader Needs Your Advice.... Urgently. Her Boyfriend is Avaricious!


Help! my boyfriend is avaricious and I need advice from fellow blog readers, please. 
I am having issues with my boyfriend. He is too cautious about the money he gives me. We both agreed that we would reduce our spending on unimportant things.  But that does not mean he has to look for alternatives for everything! 
This boyfriend of mine ensures we go shopping together on weekends based on a scale of preference. Every purchase I make comes with a receipt. I must give him a list before going shopping and it takes him an hour to scrutinize the list. For instance he fuels my car weekly using a Nigerian online platform. So rather than giving me cash, he sends me an sms code which I use to redeem fuel.  
Please what will I do to make him stop?! I am not a kid and I can be economically conscious but that doesn’t mean I should be treated like this!